Borderline Estates | April 2009
* 1/3 seeded baguette
(two days old)
* 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
* 5/8 pound onion (very finely diced)
* 2 pinches of corn meal
* 1/2 teaspoon Dragon's Fire hotsauce
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
*salt and pepper
* lemon wedges
Tear bread into small pieces into
a bowl with crab and diced onion.
Add teaspoon HOT sauce, Worcestershire sauce, entire egg, and a pinch of corn
together gently but thoroughly, then form into 6 patties
(about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick).
place patties on panini-maker and close top about 10 minutes total.